Beskrivelse

ALBIMO LOFT

Our project, which has all the social facilities of the city, is to attract attention with its different design and architectural structure, just two minutes ' walk from the center of Mahmutlar, one of Alanya's attractions. Our project Albimo Loft, which we have brought together with you at the end of the long working process, will bring your comfort level and living standards to the highest level with its wide range of social facilities. Our project Albimo Loft, consisting of 3 separate blocks within an area of 7698 m2, takes its name from the spacious and spacious Loft apartments it has in it. Albimo Loft is an AHM project design. Our Albimo Loft Project is carried out by Albimo-AHM construction.
Albimo Loft is just 650 m from the sea and is teeming with the city and nature. The main social areas and features of our project are stated below.

 

SOCIAL AREA

  • Outdoor swimming pool
  • Cinema
  • Aquapark
  • Billiards
  • Heated indoor pool
  • Table Tennis
  • Turkish bath
  • Lobby
  • Steam room
  • Snack Bar
  • Sauna
  • Poolside minibar
  • Salt chamber
  • WIFI in social space
  • Massage rooms
  • Security camera.
  • Break room
  • Indoor And Outdoor Parking
  • Camellia
  • Poolside minibar
  • Outdoor-indoor children's playground
  • Security
  • Gym
  • International TV broadcast
  • Generator-basketball court
  • Tennis Court

30% PREPAYMENT WILL BE MADE AFTER THE CONTRACT. REMAINING 70% WITH ZERO INTEREST 2 – 3 – 4 IT WILL BE PAID IN MONTHLY INSTALLMENTS.

Construction start date October 2020
Construction end date May 2022